Finger Print Rings have grown in popularity recently due to the fact that they are a fast and way to personalise your ring without too much effort. We elaborate the process of getting a custom made finger print ring as below
Head to the Finger Print Ring Page first
- Choose a Base Shape.
- Decide on the Base Shape that you want for the ring. Example of base shapes are classic dome, step edge, pipe cut, and so on.
- Decide on the colour.
- Decide on the polish/finish of the ring. You now need to decide whether you would like a polished( shiny) or brushed( matt) finish for your ring.
- Decide on the finger print you need( Most common ones are the right hand index or left hand ring finger impression)
- Create your finger print Impression by using an ink stamp( recommended) or by covering your finger with a blob of ink and making several impression on to a clean white piece of paper.
- Choose the one that is clearest and without smudges as your print.
- Choose your ring size. Add Engraving if required. All done from your end. Now just relax and wait for your ring to arrive.
You may also check out the whole range of mens rings here.